WT Warthog Sewer Jetter
Model #: WT-3/8-C
- Connecting Thread: 3/8 in.
- Pipe Range: 3 – 6 in.
- GPM Flows: 20-45 GPM
- Rotating Nozzles: 3 x 1/8 NPT
- Pulling Force: 5 – 20 lbs.
- Max Pressure: PSI 5000
The WT Classic is built to navigate elbows and bends in 3-6″ pipes with roots, ice, and other blockages. With carbide wear buttons that extend nozzle life, the WT will boost your cleaning abilities through laterals at homes, buildings, restaurants, and other commercial facilities. This tool is most commonly used on small capacity pumps and cart jetters.
- Ball design reduces hang-ups
- Maneuverable in multiple elbows
- Repairable and rebuildable, field serviceable
- Durability extended by specially designed carbide buttons