SKYLIFT LINESMAN MH53 BACKYARD BUCKET
The Skylift Linesman MH53 Backyard Bucket features a max reach range of a 53’ working height to a 30’ side reach with an end mount hydraulic rotating 24”x30” 400 lb capacity platform, a 1,000lb material handling jib, radio remotes, & more. JDC has the equipment you need when it comes to getting utility work completed in the toughest of places.
In 2016, the ML 53 was engineered to meet new industry regulations. The machine has a vertical reach of over 50-feet and can lift transformers with its 1,000lb material handling jib and is designed for backyard applications.
- Removable transformer carrier
- Self-contained winch system
- 53 feet of working height
- Easily fits in tight backyard spaces less than 36 inches wide
- Weight: 12,500 lbs.
- Length w/ boom 25′
- Stowed height: 7’4″
- Width: 35″ tracks closed; 51″ tracks open
- Base: high-strength steel construction
- Engine: 25 HP Diesel Tier 4 compliant
- Fuel capacity: 15 gallons
- Tracks: 90″ rubber
- Operating PSI: 3,000 PSI
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Skylift maintenance, and performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Skylift Linesman MH53 Backyard Bucket is just that.