IBAK designed PANORAMO® from the ground up to address the weaknesses of traditional sewer inspection technology. The PANORAMO® method changes your current process into data collection in the field and data analysis back in the office. The technology enables your employees to work to their potential and avoid costly mistakes. At the core of the PANORAMO® system are the wide angle (185º) twin digital cameras. These cameras are installed on the front and rear of the system and capture still images as they move through the pipeline. The PANORAMO® system has very few moving parts, allowing for easier maintenance than that of traditional pan & tilt cameras. Collect data at speeds up to 69′ (21m) / minute, with brilliant picture quality in 4K resolution with no motion blur.
The PANORAMO® 4K captures three different views – a 360° perspective, an unfolded view, and a geometric view. No other system captures the quality or quantity of data. Reduce your operating costs, enhance your deliverables, and inspect more than twice as much pipe per day with the PANORAMO® 4K technology.
- Collect data in the field – analyze back at the office
- Twin 185° Digital Fisheye Lens Cameras
- Powerful Xenon Strobe Lighting
- 4K (4096 x 2160 pixels) Resolution – 4x Greater than digital HD
- Maximum Speed of 69’ (21m) / min.
- Multiple Views for Data Analysis – Perspective, Unfolded, and Full Pipe Segment Unfolded Views
- Optional 3D GeoSense Pipeline & Lateral Mapping Sensor
- 12″ to 120″ inspection Range
|FEATURES||PANORAMO 150||PANORAMO 4K||PANORAMO SI 4K|
|Max Speed||69′ (21m)/minute||69′ (21m)/minute||14″ (350mm)/second|
|Viewer Software||Free, distributable||Free, distributable||Free, distributable|
|Cameras||Twin 185° Digital||Twin 185° Digital||Twin 185° Digital|
|3D Perspective View||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Measurement||Standard in Unfolded View||Standard in Unfolded View||Available (in 3D)|
|Lighting||High Power LED||Xenon Strobe||Xenon Strobe|