Versalift’s VTP-40-NE Aerial Cable Placer Truck features a max reach range of a 40’ working height to a 29’ side reach with a hydraulic leveling 500 lb capacity placing basket and 6,000lb reel loader with a basket-feeding fairlead system. JDC has the solutions when it comes to all things aerial & telecommunications equipment.
Maintining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of aerial equipment, the VTP-40-NE possess a smooth and precisce ride at a fantastic cost.
Working Height: 40 ft.
Height to Bottom of Platform: 35 ft.
Horizontal Reach: 29.59 ft.
Stowed Travel Height: 11.5 ft.
Platform Capacity: 500 lbs.
Insulated or Non-insulated: Non-insulated
Material Handling: No
- Hydraulic Controls: Full Hydraulic
- Operating Pressure: 2250 psi (158.19 kg/cm²)
- Flow Rate: 12 gpm (45.42 lpm)
- Filtration: 10 micron return | 100 mesh suction
- System Type: Closed Center
- Power Source: PTO Pump
- Inner/Outer Boom Articulation: -20 to +80
- Inner Boom Extension: 110 in (2.79 m)
- Boom Rotation: 370 Non-continous
- GVWR: 25900 lbs (11747.98 kg)
- Cab to Axle (minimum): 84 in (2.13 m)
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Skylift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right aerial equipment for the task, and the Skylift Linesman MH53 Backyard Bucket is just that.