Versalift’s VST-6000-MHI Bucket Truck features a max reach range of a 65’ working height to a 38’ side reach with a side mount hydraulic rotating 24”x48” 700 lb capacity platform and a hydraulic, articulating material handling jib & winch package for up to 1,000 lbs. JDC has the solutions when it comes to utility trucks.
Designed with you in mind, the VST-6000-MHI works especially well in the Electric Power Distribution and Electric Utilities Industries. Built to make you feel safe and secure. The VST-6000-MHI is the next generation aerial equipment that makes the job easier.
Working Height: 65.08 ft.
Height to Bottom of Platform: 60.08 ft.
Horizontal Reach: 38.75 ft.
Stowed Travel Height: 11.92 ft.
Platform Capacity: 650 lbs.
Insulated or Non-insulated: Insulated
Material Handling: Yes
- Hydraulic Controls: Full Hydraulic
- Operating Pressure: 2250 psi (158.19 kg/cm²)
- Flow Rate: 7.5 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Filtration: 10 micron return | 100 mesh suction
- System Type: Open Center
- Power Source: PTO Pump
- Lower Boom Articulation: 0° to +86°
- Inner/Outer Boom Articulation: -25° to +85°
- Inner Boom Extension: 141 in (3.58 m)
- Insulation Gap Fully Retracted: 38 in (0.97 m)
- Insulation Gap Fully Extended: 179 in (4.55 m)
- Lower Boom Insulation Gap: 24 in (0.61 m)
- Lower Boom Lift Eye Capacity: 1000 lbs (453.59 kg)
- Boom Rotation: Continuous
- GVWR: 31000 lbs (14061.29 kg)
- Cab to Axle (minimum): 102 in (2.59 m)
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Versalift maintenance, and performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Versalift VST-6000-MHI is just that.