Versalift’s VST-47-MHI Bucket Truck features a max reach range of a 52’ working height to a 30’ side reach with a side mount hydraulic rotating 24”x30” 400 lb capacity platform and a hydraulic, articulating material handling jib & winch package for up to 1,000 lbs. JDC’s got your back when it comes to utility trucks all things aerial, and the Versalift VST-47-MHI is no exception.
Maintaining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of aerial equipment and utility trucks, the VST-47-MHI possess a smooth and precise ride at a fantastic cost.
Working Height: 51.83 ft.
Height to Bottom of Platform: 46.83 ft.
Horizontal Reach: 30.75 ft.
Stowed Travel Height: 11 ft.
Platform Capacity: 400 lbs.
Insulated or Non-insulated: Insulated
Material Handling: Yes
- Hydraulic Controls: Full Hydraulic
- Operating Pressure: 3000 psi (210.92 kg/cm²)
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.71 lpm)
- Filtration: 10 micron return | 100 mesh suction
- System Type: Open Center
- Power Source: PTO Pump
- Lower Boom Articulation: 0 to +84°
- Inner/Outer Boom Articulation: -25° to +85°
- Inner Boom Extension: 103 in (2.62 m)
- Upper Boom Insulation Gap: 64 in (1.63 m)
- Lower Boom Insulation Gap: 12 in (0.3 m)
- Lower Boom Lift Eye Capacity: 1000 lbs (453.59 kg)
- Boom Rotation: Continuous
- GVWR: 17500 lbs (10886.16 kg)
- Cab to Axle (minimum): 84 in (2.13 m)
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Versalift maintenance, and performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Versalift VST-47-MHI is just that.