Versalift’s VN-555-MHI Bucket Truck features a max reach range of a 60’ working height to a 42’ side reach with a side mount hydraulic rotating 24”x48” 700 lb capacity platform and a 6.5’ hydraulic articulating material handling jib & winch package for up to 2,000 lbs. JDC has the solutions when it comes to all things aerial, and the Versalift VN-555-MHI is no exception.
Designed with you in mind, the VN-555-MHI works especially well in the Electric Power Distribution and Electric Utilities Industries. Built to make you feel safe and secure. The VN-555-MHI is the next generation aerial equipment and utility trucks that makes the job easier.
Working Height: 60.5 ft.
Height to Bottom of Platform: 55.5 ft.
Horizontal Reach: 42.8 ft.
Stowed Travel Height: 12.3 ft.
Platform Capacity: 700 lbs.
Platform Rotation: 90
Insulated or Non-insulated: Insulated
Material Handling: Yes
- Hydraulic Controls: Full Hydraulic
- Operating Pressure: 3000 psi (210 kg/cm²)
- Flow Rate: 12 gpm (45 lpm)
- Filtration: 10 micron return | 100 mesh suction
- System Type: Open Center
- Power Source: PTO Pump
- Upper Boom Articulation: 192
- Lower Boom Articulation: 120
- Upper Boom Insulation Gap: 108 in (2.74 m)
- Lower Boom Insulation Gap: 18 in (0.46 m)
- Lower Boom Lift Eye Capacity: 2500 lbs (1133.98 kg)
- Boom Rotation: Continuous
- GVWR: 33,000 lbs (12700.52 kg)
- Cab to Axle (minimum): 108 in (2.59 m)
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Versalift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Versalift VN-555-MHI is just that.