Versalift’s VANTEL-29-NE Bucket Van features a max reach range of a 34’ working height to a 22’ side reach with a hydraulic leveling 24”x24” 350 lb capacity platform. JDChas the solution when it comes to all things aerial & telecommunications, and the Versalift VANTEL-29-NE is no exception.
Maintaining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of aerial equipment and utility trucks, the VANTEL-29-NE possess a smooth and precise ride at a fantastic cost.
Working Height: 34.75 ft.
Height to Bottom of Platform: 29.75 ft.
Horizontal Reach: 22.58 ft.
Stowed Travel Height: 9.75 ft.
Platform Capacity: 350lbs.
Insulated or Non-insulated: Non-Insulated
Material Handling: No
- Hydraulic Controls: Full Hydraulic
- Operating Pressure: 3000 psi (210 kg/cm²)
- Flow Rate: 12 gpm (45 lpm)
- Filtration: 10 micron return | 100 mesh suction
- System Type: Open Center
- Power Source: PTO Pump
- Upper Boom Articulation: 192
- Lower Boom Articulation: 120
- Upper Boom Insulation Gap: 108 in (2.74 m)
- Lower Boom Insulation Gap: 18 in (0.46 m)
- Lower Boom Lift Eye Capacity: 2500 lbs (1133.98 kg)
- Boom Rotation: Continuous
- GVWR: 33,000 lbs (12700.52 kg)
- Cab to Axle (minimum): 108 in (2.59 m)
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Versalift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Versalift VANTEL-29-NE is just that.