TSE UP85BDTA BADGER
TSE International’s UP85BDTA “Badger” underground cable puller provides infinite speed control and precise tension & distance monitoring for the toughest of jobs. Optioned with 2,000 feet of 7/16″ galvanized steel pulling rope and blowing adapters and projectiles for 2”-6″ ducts, JDC has what you need when it comes to all things underground pulling & sewer maintenance related.
- 74 Horsepower water-cooled, four cylinder, diesel engine with electric starter.
- Screw type compressor rated at 210 CFM and 125 PSI.
- Engine shut down system for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, and high compressor temperature.
- Engine ignition key and throttle.
- 12 Volt electrical system with a lockable steel battery box.
- 25 Gallon fuel tank with a level gauge.
- 8” bullwheels with 5 grooves.
- Rope payout on demand.
- Automatic leadscrew levelwind.
- Remote emergency stop button.
- Unit Sandblasted, Primed and Painted with Two Coats of Paint.
- Length: 15’ 7 1/8”
- Height: 9’ 2” (Jib in stowed position)
- Width: 7’ 1 1/2”
- Weight: 9,150 lbs. Basic Unit
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Skylift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Skylift Patriot is just that.