TSE International’s T30/36 Bullwheel Tensioner & Reel Carrier is a distribution bullwheel tensioning system that provides tension monitoring that correlates brake pressure to tension. Featuring (2) 36” diameter 4-groove bull wheels that provide a continuous performance of 3,000 lbs. tension at 4.0 mph and a 72”x54”x7,000lb reel carrier with reel brake & tensioning capabilities, , “JDC’s got your Back” when it comes to all things tension stringing equipment, parts, & accessories.
The TSE Model T30H/36 BWRC Tensioner / Reel Carrier is designed for conductor stringing, reconductoring and groundwire installation at infinitely adjustable tensions from 500 lbs. to 3,000 lbs. Each component of this tensioner / reel carrier has been designed to withstand rough field service throughout years of stringing operations. The frame is a heavy duty weldment of thick-walled structural steel, which maintains the critical alignment of the bullwheel and brake discs. The open sided bullwheel frame design facilitates the threading of line. The bullwheel is hydraulically controlled providing smooth infinite adjustment and eliminating conductor surge. A pressure gauge and performance chart, mounted on a control panel, are provided to indicate the tension in the conductor.
A 3 roller fairlead with rubber lined rollers mounted on roller bearings is located to insure the conductor is guided from the reel shaft to the entrance groove. The reel shaft is TSE’s quick reel change design and includes a manually operated 16 inch bronze disc brake. The reel shaft is mounted on replaceable full circle bronze sleeve bearings with grease fittings.
- Continuous performance of 3,000 lbs. tension at 4 mph
- Two 36 inch bullwheels each with 1.3 inch grooves
- Mounted on Timken bearings
- Bolt on replaceable urethane lining segments
- 3 Roller fairlead
- Pressure gauge and performance chart
- Open reeved for easy installation and removal of conductor
- Tongue and rear stabilizer jacks
- Tandem axle with leaf spring suspension
- Pintle hitch adjustable to four height positions
- 2-5/8” reel shaft with double drive arm and lifting loop
- 16” ventilated bronze disc reel shaft brake
- High speed pilot rope rewind with infinite speed control
- Quick change reel shaft design
- Hydraulically operated reel shaft overspin brake
- Manual reel shaft rewind
- Hydraulic reel shaft rewind
- Polemaster levelwind
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Unit Length: 17’-0”
- Unit Width: 7’-5”
- Unit Height: 8’-9”
- Unit Weight: 4,600 lbs. (approx.)
- Continuous Rated Tension: 3,000 lbs.
- Speed: 0-4 MPH.
- Reel Capacity:
- Maximum Reel Diameter: 72 inch
- Maximum Reel Width: 54 inch
- Maximum Reel Weight: 7,000 lbs.
- Shaft Diameter: 2-5/8 inch
- Bullwheel System:
- Bullwheel Diameter : 36 inch
- Replacement Lining Segments: Urethane with 4 Grooves
- Groove Diameter: 1.25 inches
- Bullwheel Reeving: Open Sided for Easy Conductor Installation and Removal
- Braking System: Infinitely Adjustable Braking Control
- Tension Monitoring: Tension Chart Correlating Brake Pressure to Tension
- Axles: Tandem with Leaf Spring Suspension
- Trailer Brakes: Electric
- Tires: (4) ST235/80R-16
- GAWR: 12,000 lbs.
- GVWR : 13,200 lbs.
- Tow Hitch: 3 inch Pintle Eye with 4 Height Adjustment
- Front Jack : Manual Screw Type with Drop Leg
- Rear Jacks: 2 – Manual Screw Type with Drop Leg
- Trailer Lighting: 4 Light System (LED)
- Length: 17 ft.
- Width: 8 ft.
- Height ft. 6 in.
- Weight: 3,800 lbs.
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to TSE maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the TSE T30/36 is just that.