TSE PTV 100/72
The TSE Model PTV-100-72 is a compact traction unit that performs equally well as a puller or a tensioner and is ideal for reconductoring applications. Having the self-loading, powered reel winder as an integral part of the machine allows reels of conductor or pulling rope to be loaded and unloaded without a crane on the location. JDC has what you need when it comes to all things tension stringing equipment, parts, & accessories.
- Fully hydrostatic drive system.
- Infinitely variable speed and linepull control with overpull protection.
- Spring applied, hydraulic released holding brakes.
- Self loading rear mounted reel winder.
- Oscillating bullwheel for minimal fleet angle on conductor or rope.
- Centrally located console for optimum visibility.
- Tandem axle trailer mounted with electric brakes.
- Hydraulic front and rear jacks.
- Elastomer bullwheel segments.
- Maximum continuous linepull: 10,000 lbs. @ 4MPH
- Maximum Intermittent linepull: 11,000 lbs.
- Linespeed: 0-4 MPH Variable
- Engine: 173 HP Diesel
- Bullwheel diameter: 72 inches
- Bottom of groove diameter: 65-1/2 inches
- Maximum reel size: 96” X 53”
- Maximum reel weight (highway): 11,000 lbs
- Maximum reel weight (jobsite): 16,000 lbs
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Unit Weight w/o reel: 20,000 lbs. approx.
- Unit Dimensions (approx.): 25’ 6” L, 8’ 4” W, 11’ 1” H
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to TSE maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the TSE PTV 100-72 is just that.