TSE DPT40B DRUM PULLER
The TSE Model DPT40B is a heavy duty single drum puller designed for distribution & light transmission line stringing. Featuring a continuous line pull capacity of 4,000 lbs. at full reel with 10,000 ft. of 5/8 in. rope, JDC has what you need when it comes to all things tension stringing equipment, parts, & accessories
EASE OF USE
This machine includes four separate pulling drums and ropes to allow for the simultaneous or individual pulling in of three conductors and an earthwire.
- Proven hydraulic pulling system with mechanical clutch for each drum
- Water-cooled diesel engine
- Infinitely variable linespeed and linepull control
- Spring applied / hydraulic pressure released holding brake
- Four heavy duty pulling drums, each with capacity for 22,000 ft. of 7/16” diameter or 15,000’ of 5/8” diameter rope
- Free-wheeling drum disconnect for high speed rope payout
- Hydraulic bronze overspin brake on each drum.
- Four hydraulic boom type levelwinds controlled from operator’s console.
- Central operator’s position for maximum safety and visibility with engraved console panel.
- Tandem axle trailer with leaf spring suspension.
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to TSE maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line aerial equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the TSE DP404H-SP-22K is just that.