The TSE Model DP-3.5-4H is a versatile heavy distribution and light transmission four drum puller with four separate pulling drums and ropes allow for the simultaneous or individual pulling in of three conductors and an earthwire. Featuring a continuous line pull capacity of 3,500 lbs. at full reel with 15,000 ft. of 5/8 in. rope on each drum, JDC has the solutions when it comes to all things tension stringing equipment, parts, & accessories.
- Proven hydraulic pulling system with mechanical clutch for each drum.
- Water-cooled diesel engine.
- Infinitely variable linespeed and linepull control.
- Spring applied / hydraulic pressure released holding brake.
- Four heavy duty pulling drums, each with capacity for 15,000 ft. of 5/8” diameter.
- Free-wheeling drum disconnect for high speed rope payout.
- Bronze overspin brake on each drum.
- Four hydraulic boom type levelwinds controlled from operator’s console.
- Central operator’s position for maximum safety and visibility with engraved console panel.
- Tandem axle trailer with leaf spring suspension.
- Enclosed cab with heat/air condition (cab is mounted on tongue
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to TSE maintenance, and performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the TSE DP-3.5-4H is just that.