The TSE Model DP-20-4H is a versatile, hydraulically powered four drum puller designed for medium distribution stringing. It can also be used as a pilot line winder for heavier distribution. Featuring a continuous line pull capacity of 2,000 lbs. at full reel with 8,500 ft. of 7/16 in. rope on each drum, JDC has the solutions when it comes to all things tension stringing equipment, parts, & accessories.
The central operator’s console allows the operator to completely control the pulling operation with optimum visibilty of the pulling rope. Operator controls include linepull, linespeed, holding brake and engine controls
Maintining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of drum pullers, the TSE DP204H possess a smooth and precisce ride.
The TSE Model DP-20-4H is a versatile, hydraulically powered four drum puller designed for medium distribution stringing. It can also be used as a pilot line winder for heavier distribution. Power is transmitted from the engine to the reels through a common hydraulic drive train. A diamond leadscrew levelwind, accommodating one reel at a time, aids in an even wrap during pulling.
Each reel is equipped with a mechanical clutch to allow selective reel rotation and a mechanical brake to retard overspin. The maximum desired linepull can be preset prior to pulling so that the reel drive will stall if a restriction to the line occurs avoiding damage to the conductor, towers and hardware.
The central operator’s console allows the operator to completely control the pulling operation with optimum visibility of the pulling rope. Operator controls include linepull, linespeed, holding brake and engine controls.
- 2,000 lb. linepull capacity on single full drum of rope
- Proven hydrostatic pulling system with a hydraulic oil cooler
- Four pulling reels, each with a capacity for 6,000’ of 1/2” diameter rope
- 35 hp water cooled diesel engine
- Single axle with leaf spring suspension
- Variable linespeed and linepull control
- Mechanical clutch and mechanical bronze brake for each reel
- Spring applied-hydraulic pressure released holding brake
- Central operator’s position for maximum safety and visibility
- Deluxe, adjustable operator’s seat and protective screen
- Engraved operator’s console
- Swing out automatic diamond leadscrew levelwind adjustable for individual use with all four reels
- Steel lockable battery box
- Front and rear drop leg mechanical jacks
- Additional swing out automatic levelwind
- Lockable console cover
- Hydraulic front and/or rear jacks
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Skylift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Skylift Patriot is just that.