VERSALIFT TMD2047T RT7U
Terramac manufactures a full line of crawler carriers designed specifically for utility and powerline work. Our rubber tracked carriers allow electric co-op crews to work safely and efficiently to install, restore or repair powerline services in remote areas. JDC offers to the rental solutions you need for your next job.
Travel across rugged, remote terrain to safely reach tall utility lines for installation, maintenance or repair with options for aerial lift attachments.
Digger derrick and pole setter attachments turn your Terramac into an all-in-one equipment solution for utilities, allowing you to tackle a wide array of tasks such as digging holes, lifting and setting poles, turning screw anchors, setting transformers, and right-of-way maintenance.
- Sheave Height: 47’
- Auger Drive: 12,000 ft-lbs.– 18” auger
- Dual 1-Man Buckets
- Rubber Tracks – 8’ 2” WOverall Weight: 32,560 lbs.
- Overall Ground Pressure (Full Capacity): 5.7 PSI
- Overall Dimensions (Transportation Position): 26′ 8.5″ L x 9′ 8″ W x 10′ 9″ H
- RT7U Engine: Cummins QSB B4.5 Performance Series US T4F / EU Stage V
- RT7U Transmission: 2 Speed Hydrostatic Transmission
- RT7U Safety: ROPS/FOPS Certified Cab
- TMD-2047-T Maximum Dig Radius Reach: 26′ 4″
- TMD-2047-T Maximum Sheave Height: 48′ 1″
- TMD-2047-T Dual 1-Person Platforms: 24″ x 24″ x 42″
- TMD-2047-T 2-speed Digger: 12,000/3,300 FT LBS of Torque
- TMD-2047-T Recovery Winch: 30,000 lbs. Capacity, 250′ of 5/8″ Steel Cable
Terramac is a prominent crawler carrier manufacturing company owned by CK Power, a leading manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of power generation, powertrain, and off-highway power solutions. That is why JDC works with them to provide you the solutions to your next project.