TEREX C6060 RT9U
Compact enough non-permitted load when transporting, but still featuring an 18,000 lb. carrying capacity, the RT9U is ready to streamline utility transmission and distribution. JDC offers to the rental solutions you need for your next job.
Largest carrier in its class allowing it to accommodate over-sized support equipment.
Ease of Transport
Haul the unit from jobsite to jobsite on a tag trailer without special permits.
- Sheave Height: 60’
- Auger Drive: 12,000 ft-lbs.–24” auger
- 1-Man Bucket Attachment
- Rubber Tracks – 8’ 5” WOverall Weight: 43,500lbs.
- Overall Ground Pressure: (Full Capacity) 6.4 PSI
- Overall Dimensions: 31′ 6″ L x 8′ 5″ W x 11′ 0″ H
- RT9U Engine: Cummins QSB 6.7 T4F, 225HP @ 2200 RPM
- RT9U Transmission: 2 Speed Hydrostatic Transmission
- RT9U Safety: ROPS/FOPS Certified Cab
- 6060 Turret Mounted Winch: 15,000lbs.
- 6060 Front Recovery Winch: 30,000 lbs.
- 6060 Two Speed Digger: 12,000 ft. lbs. of Torque
- 6060 Pin-On Fiberglass Platform with Upper Controls: 24″ x 24″ x 42″
Terramac is a prominent crawler carrier manufacturing company owned by CK Power, a leading manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of power generation, powertrain, and off-highway power solutions. That is why JDC works with them to provide you the solutions to your next project.