TEREX C6060 RT9U
Compact enough non-permitted load when transporting, but still featuring an 18,000 lb. carrying capacity, the RT9U is ready to streamline utility transmission and distribution. JDC offers to the rental solutions you need for your next job.
Enhanced drive system for increased power and torque.
Ease of Transport
The RT7U does not require a special transport permit for height or width.
- Sheave Height: 47’
- Auger Drive: 12,000 ft-lbs.– 18” auger
- 1-Man Bucket AttachmeOverall Weight: 35,000 lbs. overall
- Ground Pressure: (Full Capacity) 6.9 PSI
- Overall Dimensions: 25′ 8″ L x 8′ 2″ W x 9′ 10″ H
- RT7U Engine Cummins: B4.5L US Tier 4 Final/EU Stage 5
- RT7U Transmission: 2 Speed Hydrostatic Transmission
- RT7U Safety: ROPS/FOPS Certified Cab
- 4047 Maximum Capacity: 20,350 lbs.
- 4047 Capacity at 10′: 10,400 lbs.
- 4047 Sheave Height: 29.7′ – 47.4′
- 4047 Upper Controls: 24″ x 24″ x 42″
- 4047 Boom Winch Tip: 15,000 lbs.
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Skylift maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Skylift Patriot is just that.