Follow this step-by-step guide to help prevent ice from forming in your water system:
- Open valve 2 to drain watertank
- Open valve 4 and valve 6 to drain unloader lines and final filter
- Close valve 1 for the water supply line
- Close valve 4 and valve 6 when water is drained out of the unloader lines and final filter
- Disconnect pressure hose from quick connector
- Slowly open valve 5. Let air flow until all water escapes and only air comes out of the hose.
- Close valve 5
- Open valve 3. Make sure glycol tank 7 is full. Turn up the water pump pressure through control knob on panel. For this step do not exceed 300 psi. Hold the end of the pressure hose into glycol fill 8. Wait till glycol travels through whole system and comes out the end of the pressure hose.
- The water system is now winterized.
De-winterization of the water system
- Close valve 3 and hold the end of pressure hose into glycol fill 8
- Open valve 5 slowly and airpurge the glycol back into the glycol tank 7. Close valve 5 when done.
- Close valves 2, 4, and 6
- Open valve 1 and fill water tank with water
- Before engaging the pump make sure the pump is filled with water
- The water system is now de-winterized and ready to use