With its Pinless Powerlock Reel Lock feature, Reelstrong’s MRST3 triple reel trailer series is built for safety, built for speed, and built to last. The MRST3-96-60 model manual load three reel trailer wields a 34,500lb GVWR and a 96” diameter x 60” wide x 9,000lb reel capacity with 16″ Bronze Heavy Duty Overspin Brake at each position. Along with a galvanized finish, the MRST3-96-60 is a strong tool for any powerline construction project. When it comes to all things pole & reel handling in the underground & overhead electric utility & telecommunications industry, “JDC’s got your Back”.
Designed with you in mind, the Reelstrong MRST3-96-60 has a large load capacity. Built for power. The Reelstrong MRST3-96-60 is a state of the art trailer that makes the job easier.
Maintining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of trailer equipment, the Reelstrong MRST3-96-60 possess’s security and reliability.
- MRST3-84-60: 34,000 lbs. GVWR @ 15% Tongue Weight
- MRST3-96-60: 33,150 lbs. GVWR @ 15% Tongue Weight
- MRST3-84-60: Tandem 15K lbs. Sprung
- MRST3-96-60: Triple 10K lbs. Sprung
- MRST3-84-60: (4) 19.5 x 6.75 HC / 8 on 275mm BC w/ 0.63 Outset
- MRST3-96-60: (6) 17.5 x 6.75 HC / 8 on 6.5 BC w/ 0.19 Inset
- POWERLOCK™ Technology Provides Industry Leading Safety, Ease of Use, Low Maintenance and Durability.
- Oil Bath Hubs (Greaseable Option All)
- Electric Brakes
- Wheel Chock Holders
STANDARD TRAILER BODY
- Heavy Duty 8” X 3” X ¼”
- 9-Position Adjustable Hitch (MRST3-84-60)
- 7-Position Adjustable Hitch (MRST3-96-60)
- ½” X 36” GR70 Yellow Zinc Safety Chains with Hooks
- 12,000 lbs. Static Front Jack w/ Spring Return
- Ground Lug: Copper Alloy Bolted to Frame
- Fenders: ⅛” Tread Plate
- A-frame: Approx. 5’ Long
REEL WEIGHT (PAYLOAD)
- MRST3-84-60: 27,000 lbs. (9,000 lbs. per Reel)
- MRST3-96-60: 27,000 lbs. (9,000 lbs. per Reel)
- MRST3-84-60: (3) 84” Maximum
- MRST3-96-60: (3) 96” Maximum
- REEL WIDTH: 60” Maximum
- REEL SHAFT DIAMETER: 2.50” Tube w/ Centering Collars
- MRST3-84-60: 5,500 lbs. Approx.
- MRST3-96-60: 5,600 lbs. Approx.
- (Actual Trailer Weight will Vary with Options & Finishes Chosen
- MRST3-84-60: (4) 285/70R19.5 18 Ply Tires
- MRST3-96-60: (6) 215/75R17.5 LR-H Tires
- MRST3-84-60: 12.25” x 5.00” Electric w/ Safety Breakaway Kit
- MRST3-96-60: 12.25” x 3.38” Electric w/ Safety Breakaway Kit
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Reelstrong maintenance, performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Reelstrong MRST3-96-60 is just that.