BROOKS BROTHERS SLR910-9KE
Brooks Brothers Trailers’ SLR self-loading reel trailer series is designed for long life, hard use, easy maintenance, and extreme versatility. When it comes to all things pole & reel handling in the underground & overhead electric utility & telecommunications industry, we’re here to provide you the resources.
Designed with you in mind, the Brooks Brothers SLR910-9KE has an 8,800 lbs. load capacity. Built for power. The Brooks Brothers SLR910-9KE is a state of the art trailer that makes the job easier.
Maintining the previous standard for excellence seen from the other models of trailer equipment, the Brooks Brothers SLR910-9KE possess’s security and reliability.
SELF-LOADING REELS DETAILS
- 9,000 lb Axles w/LR-H Tires
- GVWR: 10,500 lb.
- Payload: 8,500 lb.
- Overall Length: 141″
- Overall Width: 102″
- 6″ x 4″ x ¼” Steel Tube Main Rail
- 6″ x 3″ x 3/16″ Tongue and A-frame
- 5″ x 4″ x 3/16″ Verticals
- 3″ x 3″ x 3/16″ Bracing
- Safety Breakaway Kit with Trickle Charger
- Soldered & Sealed Wiring Loom
- Sealed Beam Lights
- Trailer is Completely Sandblasted
- Rust Prohibitive Two-Part Epoxy Polyamide Primer
- Two-Part Polyurethane Paint
JDC has the JDC Know-How, and expertise when it comes to Brooks Brothers maintenance, and performance. If you need a top of the line equipment we’re the ones you need to call. Our mission at JDC is to get our customers outfitted with the right equipment for the task, and the Brooks Brothers SLR910-9KE is just that.